Not working this past month has given me way too much time to consider the two weeks I will be home alone during CA's trip to Europe. (I want him to go; I had my two weeks in Europe in May when he was too busy to travel.) And, I feel guilty for the fact that some of my closest friends live alone and only occasionally whine about it.
It's also that I have been in one of my lower energy-unsettled phases and have not been very productive. That being said, I have traveled, entertained, cleaned, and tended to all necessary chores and errands during this unproductive period--there's just been an attitude of ennui and procrastination. It's hot most days and sunny, and I need to stay inside, but too much solitude and staying home makes me even more lethargic and dull.
I am creating a bullet-point accountability list for next week. The second week I will most likely travel to Omaha to hold LE and play with JA.
- Get out of bed by 8:30am
- Make coffee and eat breakfast by 9:30am
- Clean a bit each day
- Eat fun and healthy foods
- Work on the e-version of my cookbook
- Go somewhere every day
- Spend time with a friend every day
- Laugh several times a day
- Be kind each day
- Read scripture, pray, and meditate each day
- Exercise/bike/yoga each day
- Get to bed before midnight
I need to actually embrace each new day starting today.